Place the yo-yo on the string and flip the whole thing forward. This is an important foundation string trick.
1. Do a Sleeper. Put the yo-yo’s gap on top of the string like Elevator.
2. Move your right hand forward and put your forefinger against the front string.
3. Use your forefinger to push the string and the yo-yo forward in a circle.
*Rotate straight forward
4. Make sure your string is tight, raise your throw hand, and let your yo-yo rotate toward you.
5. Catch when the string leaves your forefinger.
Always keep your string tight.
In addition, don’t put too much force into the trick.